weLcoMe tO juLie'S wOrLd

thank you for visiting my blog...have a good time and enjoy it!! ^-^

Sunday, April 19, 2009

. . .

A first-grade
teacher, Ms
Neelam
(Age 28 ) was
having trouble with one of her
students the
teacher asked,"Boy what is your
problem?"

Boy. answered, "I’m too smart for the
first-grade.My sister is in the third-
grade and
I’m smarter than she is! I think I
should be in
the third-grade too!"

Ms Neelam had enough. She took boy to
the
principal’s office.

While boy waited in the outer office,
the
teacher explained to the principal
what the
situation was. The principal told Ms
Neelam
he
would give the boy a test and if he
failed to
answer any of his questions he was to
go
back to
the first-grade and behave.She agreed.

Boy was brought in and the conditions
were
explained to him and he agreed to take
the
test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Boy.: "9".

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"

Boy.: "36".

And so it went with every question the
principal thought a third-grade should
know.
The
principal looks at Ms Neelam and tells
her, "I
think boy can go to the third-grade."

Ms Neelam says to the principal, "I
have
some
of my own questions. Can I ask him ?"
The
principal and boy, both agree.

Ms Neelam asks, "What does a cow have
four of
that I have only two of?

Boy… after a moment "Legs."

Ms Nee lam: "What is in your pants
that you
have
but I do not have?"

Boy.: "Pockets."

Ms Neelam: What starts with a C and
ends
with
a
T, is hairy, oval, delicious and
contains thin
whitish liquid?

Boy.: Coconut

Ms Neelam: What goes in hard and pink
then
comes
out soft And sticky?

The principal’s eyes open really wide
and
before
he could stop the answer, Boy. was
taking
charge.

Boy.: Bubblegum

Ms Neelam: What does a man do standing
up, a
woman does sitting down and a dog does
on
three
legs?

The principal’s eyes open really wide
and
before
he could stop the answer…

Boy.: Shake hands

Ms Neelam: Now I will ask some "Who am
I"
sort
of questions, okay?

Boy.: Yep.

Ms Neelam: You stick your poles inside
me.
You
tie me down to get me up. I get wet
before you
do.

Boy.: Tent

Ms Neelam: A finger goes in me. You
fiddle
with
me when you’re bored. The best man
always
has
me
first.

The Principal was looking restless, a
bit
tense
and took one large Patiala Vodka peg.

Boy.: Wedding Ring

Ms Neelam: I come in many sizes. When
I’m
not
well, I drip. When you blow me, you
feel good.

Boy.: Nose

Ms Neelam: I have a stiff shaft. My tip
penetrates. I come with a quiver.

Boy.: Arrow

Ms Neelam: What word starts with
an ‘F’ and
ends
in ‘K’ that means lot of heat and
excitement?

Boy.: Firetruck

Ms Neelam: What word starts with
an ‘F’ and
ends
in ‘K’ & if u dont get it u have to
use

ur

hand.

Boy.: Fork

Ms Neelam: What is it that all men
have one
of
it’s longer on some men than on
others, the
pope
doesn’t use his and a man gives it to
his wife
after they’re married?

Boy.: Surname

Ms Neelam: What part of the man has no
bone
but
has muscles, has lots of veins, like
pumping,
& is
responsible for making love?

Boy.: Heart

The principal breathed a sigh of
relief and
said512660089_6
to the teacher:
"Send this boy to College, I got the
last ten
questions wrong myself!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home