weLcoMe tO juLie'S wOrLd

thank you for visiting my blog...have a good time and enjoy it!! ^-^

Thursday, October 06, 2005

the way i feel...


im not alone, but im lonely...
im not defect, but i dislike my self...
im not suffer but i hate my life...
how could that be?
is that because i never feel grateful?
no...i always thank for everything i have...
is that because im egoist?
no...i always care to people around me more than to my own self...
then...why is that?
is there someone out there who ever feel the same like i do?
feel happy? never doubt...i often feel that way too...
but its just a temporary emotion for me...
anyway, whatever it takes, i'll make a choice!
life is just once so i'll try to enjoy my every day, even it sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home