weLcoMe tO juLie'S wOrLd

thank you for visiting my blog...have a good time and enjoy it!! ^-^

Sunday, August 07, 2005

before it's too late.........



Mike and Jasmine were
sitting alone in
the park,
one night.

Mike:
I guess we are the left overs in this
world

Jasmine:
I think so, all of my friends have
boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in
this world with out any special person in our life

Mike:
Yup I don't know what to do

Jasmine:
I know! We'll play a game

Mike:
What game?

Jasmine:
i'll be your girl friend for 30 days and
you will be my boy friend

Mike:
That's a great plan in fact i don't have
nothing to do much this following weeks...

DAY 1:

They watched their first movie and they both
touched each other's hand
in a romantic film

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and had a picnic...
Mike and Jasmine had their quality time together

DAY 12:

Mike invited Jasmine to a circus and they rode
on a Horror House. Jasmine was scared and
she touched Mike's hand but he touched
someone else's hand and they both laughed.

DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and
they asked for their future advice and the fortune
teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the
time
of your life...Spend the rest of your time together
happily" Then tears have flown out from the teller's
eyes

DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Mike to go to the hill and they
saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something

DAY 28:

They sat on the bus and because of a bumby
road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Mike by
accident

DAY 29:

11:37pm

Jasmine and Mike sat in the park where they
first decided to play this game...

Mike:
I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want any
drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the
road

Jasmine:
Apple Juice that's all

Mike:
Wait for me.

20mins later; a stranger approached Jasmine

Stranger:
Are you a friend of Mike?

Jasmine:
Why yes? What happened?

Stranger:
A reckless drunken driver ran over
Mike and he is critical in the hospital

11:57pm

The doctor went out of the emergency room
and he handed out an apple juice and a letter

Doctor:
We found this in mike's pocket

Jasmine reads the letter and it says:

Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are
a really cute girl and i am really falling for you..
I cherish smile your everything when we played
this game; before this game would end. I would
like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my
life. I love you Jasmine.

Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:

"Mike ! i don't want you to die. I love
you, Remember that night when we saw a
meteor, I mumbled something; I mumbled
that I wish we would be together forever and
never
end this game. Please don't leave me Mike. I
love you! You cannot do this to me"

Then the clock strikes 12

Mike's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY;


********************************
********************************
********************************
********************************
********************************

Always love your loved ones and show them
how you feel before it is too late...You will never
know when they will be gone from your
embrace...If
you were given a time to bestow petals of
everlasting compassion and love to your loved
ones?
Today is the day, love them while they are still
here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home