weLcoMe tO juLie'S wOrLd

thank you for visiting my blog...have a good time and enjoy it!! ^-^

Sunday, August 07, 2005

oh my god, it's romantic...


>Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
>

> Boy: No

>

> Girl: Do you like me?

>

> Boy: Not really

>

> Girl: Do you want me?

>
> Boy: No
>
> Girl: Would you cry if I left?

>

> Boy: No

>

> Girl: Would you live for me?

>

> Boy: No

>
> Girl: Would you do anything for me?

>

> Boy: No way

>

> Girl: What would you choose: your life..or me?

>

> Boy: My life

>

> The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy

> runs after her and says...

>

> The reason you never cross my mind is because

> you're always on my mind.

>

> The reason why I don't

> like you is because I love you.

>
> The reason I don't

> want you is because I need you.

>
> The reason I

> wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if
you
> left.

>

> The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I

> would die for you.

>

> The reason why I'm not willing to

> do you anything for you is because I would do

> everything for you.

>

> The reason I chose my life is

> because you ARE my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home