weLcoMe tO juLie'S wOrLd

thank you for visiting my blog...have a good time and enjoy it!! ^-^

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Different and I'm Proud of it


Why does it bother you so much that I am different?
Why do you make it your point of duty to challenge me in whatever I do?
It is ME doing it and not YOU.
I am who I am and I say it with pride.
I am different from you and very glad I am.

You, along with your puppets called friends,
Nag at me and call my names.
You think by know my names, you know everything?
Let me tell you that you know nothing about me.
Do you think that your senseless comments affect me in any way?
Honey, I’m still alive and kicking.

I do not waste my time trying to impress everyone that have no mind for me.
I am not desperate for attention like you are.
I do not want to be like any of you.
You are all the same common robots.
I am different from you and I am proud.
So what if I’m different and don’t acts like them?
I’m not going to change and be someone I’m not.

So what if I spend my days in the corner of the room than hanging over in the city?
So what if I decide to hit the library instead of the party?
So what if I think that philosophy is interesting?
So what if I sit outside at night and stare at the stars as if I was psychotic?
I tell you, the stars are more interesting to look at than you could ever be.
I’m different, so deal with it.
I’m different and so what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home