weLcoMe tO juLie'S wOrLd

thank you for visiting my blog...have a good time and enjoy it!! ^-^

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Great Depression


There are billions of people in the world, yet I feel like I'm alone

And all I try to do is right, but everyone seems to treat me wrong

So I lash out in rage, but what I say is never heard

Because I've learned to turn my cheek and swallow all these hateful words

But I'm getting tired now and I can only take so much

Because with everything that happens my soul is slowly being touched

So I make others laugh just to escape all my pain

But every time I'm down no one's there to do the same

So I sit back and relax, while I nurse all my wounds

As I lay terribly depressed in a dark solemn room

Somehow this little balled up aggression

Is slowly changing into an even bigger depression

Something I can't take and can't shake

And eats away with every second

I've now acquired too many emotions to ever explain

It feels like there's demons as well as angels fighting for control of my pain

And for some strange reason my heart is being pulled in opposite directions

One has the side of good and the other knows no affection

And I can't explain the way I feel, I just know I feel this way

From the second that I wake, till the time I end my day

Although I enjoy life and try my best to learn it's lessons

I just wish someone could teach me to escape this Great Depression

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jul...What happend with u?
u can talk to me girl...dun feel alone urself...u hav me and all ur friends...;)
try to respect to urself first..then u can face ur life n love it everyday...ok?
anytime u need help n u can't find somebody else...i'm still on ur side...!!!
love u

 
At Tuesday, May 04, 2010 3:55:00 PM , Blogger julie said...

Sorry , it's been a very long time..but who are you? thank you for caring about me ^^ I'd like to know you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home